Richard G. Hill, ESQ.
- Reno Native
- Wooster High School
- Willamette University, Salem, Oregon
- Gonzaga Law School, Spokane, Washington
- Past President, Open Steamboat Trail Association (Truckee Meadows Trails Association)
- Colleague, Nevada Law Foundation
- Former Member, Reno Central District, Citizens Advisory Boards and Ward 2, both chairman and member of wards.
- Legal Advisor, Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission, Habitat for Humanity
- Private Law Practice, 34 years
- Married to Wife Sherri, For 38 years
- Admitted to practice in all Nevada courts, including federal court
- Admitted to practice in United States Tax Court
- Admitted to practice in the Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Richard attended Willamette University in Salem, Oregon, graduating with a bachelor of arts degreein Political Science in 1974.
During college he met his wife, Sherri. They were married in 1975 and have no children. Sherri manages Richard's law office.
Richard graduated from Gonzaga Law School in Spokane, Washington, in 1978. He began his career as a lawyer as a sole practitioner in 1979. His office is at 652 Forest St. His practice is primarily focused on business, business litigation and real estate. A further focus of his practice has become elder exploitation, an unfortunately prevalent problem in today's world.
Probably the most significant public exposure which Richard has had is his run for a local judicial seat in 1998. Previously, he was the founder,first president, and chairman of the Board of the Open Steamboat Trail Association. That organization is now known as the Truckee Meadows Trails Association and is still in existence, promoting trails in general,and access to the Steamboat Trail in particular. Richard has also sat on and chaired the Central District Citizens' Advisory Board of the City of Reno.
Richard is also a Colleague of the Nevada Law Foundation (which helps the disadvantaged) and a member of the Nevada State Bar, Washoe County Bar, American Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, and Nevada Trial Lawyers Association.